HDFS >> mail # user >> Stop at CallObjectMethod when daemon running

+
ugiwgh 2012-12-10, 12:53
Re: Stop at CallObjectMethod when daemon running

Not familiar with your apr stuff, but you should capture getJobStatus() method instead of getAllJobs(). getJobStatus() is what is called for individual jobs, getAllJobs() is called only when you try to list jobs.

Thanks,
+Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli
Hortonworks Inc.
http://hortonworks.com/