MapReduce >> mail # user >> Is there a way to get notificaiton when the job is failed?

+
WangRamon 2012-09-06, 08:32
+
Hemanth Yamijala 2012-09-06, 09:13
+
WangRamon 2012-09-06, 09:26
+
Hemanth Yamijala 2012-09-06, 09:53
+
Rajiv Chittajallu 2012-09-06, 11:49
+
Hemanth Yamijala 2012-09-06, 12:05
Re: Is there a way to get notificaiton when the job is failed?
We can reopen it if we wish it to be fixed in 1.0.

Thanks,
+Vinod

On Sep 6, 2012, at 4:49 AM, Rajiv Chittajallu wrote:

> Notifications are sequential and doesn't have timeouts -  MAPREDUCE-1688 Not sure why its closed as dupe of an yarn feature.
>

> (hey hemanth, welcome back..)

+
Julien Muller 2012-09-06, 08:53
+