HBase, mail # user - Re: Hive and Hbase performance

RE: Hive and Hbase performance
Dalia Sobhy 2012-11-18, 01:18

Hi Anil,

I thought so, but when checking this blog I got confused, Could u check it and give me your feedback?

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/9300840/is-running-scan-on-hbase-faster-if-running-hbase-on-more-than-1-machine?rq=1

Thanks,