Accumulo >> mail # user >> Mappers for Accumulo

Mappers for Accumulo
Hello,

 I am trying to figure out how I can configure number of mappers (if its
even possible) based on a Accumulo row range. My accumulo rowid uses the
format:

abc/1
abc/2
def/3
xyz/13...

If I want to specify three ranges: [abc/1 to abc/3] , [def/1 to def 5] ,
[jkl/13 to klm 15]. and have one mapper work on one range, is there a way I
can do this?? How do I even set up my mapreduce job to accept these
ranges??? Thankyou for all feedback.
+
Mike Hugo 2013-03-08, 18:17
+