Sqoop >> mail # dev >> Release 1.4.2 preparation

+
abhijeet gaikwad 2012-07-19, 17:19
+
abhijeet gaikwad 2012-07-22, 05:10
Re: Release 1.4.2 preparation
Devs,
It is time we should start creating release artifacts. I will co-ordinate
this activity with Jarcec on tuesday.
Meanwhile, if any one has anything to include in the release, let me know
ASAP about the change, will try accomodating if need be.

Thanks,
Abhijeet