Hadoop >> mail # general >> Re: [VOTE] Release candidate 0.20.203.0-rc0

Re: [VOTE] Release candidate 0.20.203.0-rc1
-1

This candidate has lots of patches that are not in trunk, potentially
adding regressions to 0.22 and 0.23.  This should be addressed before we
release from 0.20-security.  We should also not move to four-component
version numbering.  A release from the 0.20-security branch should
perhaps be called 0.20.100.

Doug