HBase >> mail # dev >> Hadoop version trunk dependency?

+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-11-11, 13:57
+
Nick Dimiduk 2013-11-11, 17:36
+
Matteo Bertozzi 2013-11-11, 17:52
+
Stack 2013-11-11, 20:31
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-11-11, 20:47
+
Enis Söztutar 2013-11-11, 21:07
+
Ted Yu 2013-11-11, 21:13
Re: Hadoop version trunk dependency?
+1 for defaulting to Hadoop 2.
At Salesforce we run 0.94 with Hadoop 2 anyway :)

-1 (or maybe -0) for removing Hadoop 1 support. Lot's folks will have a lot of data in Hadoop 1 that they do not want to touch.

-- Lars