Hadoop >> mail # general >> [VOTE] Abandon the HDFS proxy contrib component

Re: [VOTE] Abandon the HDFS proxy contrib component
I already have a patch of Alfredo with all package names and
copyright/license headers as per Apache guidelines.

Once HADOOP-6671 is in it will be straight forward to bring into Hadoop
codebase.

Thanks.

Alejandro