Zookeeper, mail # user - ZK on EC2 micro instances?

+
Otis Gospodnetic 2012-12-15, 04:02
Re: ZK on EC2 micro instances?
Vitalii Tymchyshyn 2012-12-17, 02:22
Please note that micro instance has very bad CPU pattern - as soon as you
go through some limit in CPU usage, it starts to crawl, literally. It's
something like 98% of stolen CPU time (don't remember exact values). For me
it made things only worse - any reasonable load made server unresponsive.
This was small PHP server, thought, may be Zookeeper will survive, but you
must test it beforehand.

Best regards, Vitalii Tymchyshyn

--
Best regards,