Hadoop >> mail # general >> [VOTE] Release plan for Hadoop 2.0.5

Re: [VOTE] Release plan for Hadoop 2.0.5
On Wed, May 1, 2013 at 12:53 PM, Konstantin Shvachko
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Please vote on the following plan for Hadoop release 2.0.5

I'm -1 (non-binding) on calling it 2.0.5. It has to be either 2.0.5-alpha
or 2.0.5-beta.

Thanks,
Roman.

P.S. For completeness' sake:
   # I'd be +1 (non-binding) on the content of this proposal for 2.0.5-alpha.
   # I'd be a strong -1 (non-binding ) on the content of this proposal
for 2.0.5-beta.
I believe that anything that has 'beta' in its name *has* to have the feedback
of downstream components be part of any formal release plan. IOW,
one (or all) of the following has to be explicitly mentioned and agreed upon:
    http://s.apache.org/sU