HBase, mail # user - How to design a data warehouse in HBase?

RE: How to design a data warehouse in HBase?
bigdata 2012-12-13, 09:47
Hi,
I've got the information that HIVE 's performance is too low. It access HDFS files and scan all data to search one record. IS it TRUE? And HBase is much faster than it.