HDFS >> mail # user >> Throttle replication speed in case of datanode failure

Re: Throttle replication speed in case of datanode failure
That doesn't seem to work for under-replicated blocks such as when
decommissioning (or losing) a node, just for the balancer.  I've got
mine currently set to 10MB/s, but am seeing rates of 3-4 times that
after decommissioning a node while it works on bringing things back up
to the proper replication factor.

Thanks.

--Brennon