Zookeeper >> mail # user >> delete znode when client's disconnect

+
Yosef Arraf 2011-06-27, 15:33
Re: delete znode when client's disconnect
Hi Yosef,

Sounds like you need to create the znode as Ephemeral.
http://zookeeper.apache.org/doc/r3.3.3/api/org/apache/zookeeper/CreateMode.html#EPHEMERAL

Regards
Ivan

On 27/06/2011 17:33, Yosef Arraf wrote:
> Hi,
> My Name is Yosef and i'm facing a problem when one of my ZooKeeper
> Clients crash or shutdown (disconnected),
> i want to delete is is znode and make it as unavailable.
>
> Any one have any Idea that can help me to solve my problem?
>
> Thanks,
> Yosef.
+
Ivan Kelly 2011-06-27, 17:09