Zookeeper >> mail # user >> Zookeeper on Windows

Re: Zookeeper on Windows
I don't know what "windows is not production ready" even means. ZooKeeper
Java on windows is no big deal, it's as production-ready as any other Java
version. We did some work to get the C clients compiling in Visual Studio a
couple years ago but the windows test build has been broken for a while so
that might require some work to get running.
As far as running ZooKeeper the server, most people run it on linux. I've
run it in Windows for testing but not production.