Avro >> mail # user >> Avro and TotalOrderPartitioner

+
Rahul 2012-08-24, 03:52
Re: Avro and TotalOrderPartitioner
You'll need to reimplement the TotalOrderPartitioner to not require
WritableComparable extending keys. Please see
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MAPREDUCE-4574, which is the
proposed fix.

--
Harsh J