HBase >> mail # dev >> Re: Plans for asynchbase re:96

+
Nick Dimiduk 2012-12-05, 23:19
On Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 3:19 PM, Nick Dimiduk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> What's the status on this thread? Did you guys ever sit together?

Not that I know of.  We need to finish our pb'ing before we go visit the
tsuna (looks like -ROOT- will be gone before 0.96 ships too.. .and that
should be basically in place before we tackle asynchbasing connection).

St.Ack