Avro, mail # user - NettyServer multi-thread?

Re: NettyServer multi-thread?
James Baldassari 2011-06-16, 03:13
Hi Yang,

That's correct.  The NettyServer constructor uses
Executors.newCachedThreadPool() to create a thread pool for servicing
incoming requests.  The Responder can be invoked by multiple threads from
this thread pool, so the Responder should be thread-safe.

-James