Kafka, mail # user - Dynamic weblog processing

Re: Dynamic weblog processing
Felix GV 2012-04-05, 19:28
As Hisham mentioned, what I've been working on is your option #2, and that
can be done by using the Kafka APIs...

Currently, the easiest way to get this up and running quickly would
probably be your option #1, using the kafka-console-producer that was added
by the kind Kafka folks in KAFKA-130 :)

(It's available in 0.7)

--
Felix