Hadoop >> mail # dev >> a warn in tasktracker

a warn in tasktracker
Hi,
I use hadoop-0.20.203.0.I want to enable adaptive scheduler in this version.when I run my cluster,all of jobtracker,tasktracker,...start.But when I go to UI of scheduler,I face with error 404.I have this warning in my tasktracker log:
2013-07-27 14:46:12,992 WARN org.apache.hadoop.mapred.TaskTracker: TaskTracker's totalMemoryAllottedForTasks is -1. TaskMemoryManager is disabled.
how I can resolve this problem?
best regards
hamedreza berenjian