Hive >> mail # user >> warehouse directory of HIVE

warehouse directory of HIVE
Just wondering what information does Hive  store in metastore and warehouse
directory .

I configured my metastore to mysql. I also in the warehouse directory of
hive (on HDFS) directories with names <database_name>.db

What informations are stored in metastore and what informations are stored
in Warehouse directory of hive.

Regards,
Nagarjuna K