MapReduce >> mail # user >> Configuring SSH - is it required? for a psedo distriburted mode?

Re: Configuring SSH - is it required? for a psedo distriburted mode?
Yes it is required -- in psuedodistributed node the jobtracker is not
necessarily aware that the task trackers  / data nodes are on the same
machine, and will thus attempt to ssh into them when starting the
respective deamons etc (i.e. start-all.sh)

--
Jay Vyas
http://jayunit100.blogspot.com