Sqoop, mail # dev - [VOTE] Sqoop Release 1.4.2 : Attemp 2

+
abhijeet gaikwad 2012-08-16, 18:52
+
Bilung Lee 2012-08-22, 00:03
+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2012-08-22, 08:26
+
Bilung Lee 2012-08-22, 16:09
+
Olivier Lamy 2012-08-21, 19:43
+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2012-08-22, 16:40
+
abhijeet gaikwad 2012-08-22, 16:49
Re: [VOTE] Sqoop Release 1.4.2 : Attemp 2
abhijeet gaikwad 2012-08-22, 17:17
Here is the list of voters:

Arvind Prabhakar - PMC
Olivier Lamy - PMC
Bilung Lee - PMC
Jaroslav Cecho - PMC
Kathleen Ting - Committer
Cheolsoo Park - Contributor
Alexander Lorenz - Contributor
Seetharam Venkatesh - Contributor

Result:
All votes being +1's (PMC - +4, Committers - +1, Contributors - +3),
the release is approved.
(http://www.apache.org/dev/release.html#approving-a-release)

After closing the vote, received one more +1 by Zimdars, Paul A
(Contributor). Since this came after closing the vote, will not count
this. Thanks for the vote Paul - the release has anyways passed.

I thank you all again for your votes.

Pretty soon we will announce the release to the community after
uploading the artifacts.

Thanks,
Abhijeet

On 8/22/12, abhijeet gaikwad <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Thank you all for your votes and detailed verifications.
> I am closing this vote and will send out the result shortly.
>
> Thanks,
> Abhijeet
>
>  On Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 12:22:22AM +0530, abhijeet gaikwad wrote:
>>> Hi Devs,
>>> As sent earlier today, this is the new vote we are carrying out for the
>>> release.
>>>
>>> *** Please cast your vote by [3 working days after sending] ***
>>>
>>> Details:
>>>
>>> 1. The list of fixed issues:
>>>
>>> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/sqoop/branches/branch-1.4.2/CHANGELOG.txt
>>> 2. The tarball (*.tar.gz), signature (*.asc), checksum (*.md5), and
>>> test result (log/*.ant_test.log):
>>>     http://people.apache.org/~jarcec/sqoop-1.4.2-rc1/
>>> 3. The tag to be voted upon:
>>>     http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/sqoop/tags/release-1.4.2-rc1
>>> 4. The KEYS file:
>>>     http://www.apache.org/dist/sqoop/KEYS
>>>
>>> Let me know if you are not able to access any of the links or have any
>>> suggestions.
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Abhijeet

+