HDFS, mail # user - Small cluster setup.

Re: Small cluster setup.
Nitin Pawar 2013-03-13, 14:02
Cyril,

how did you install hadoop?
when you start hadoop ... do you start it from the location where it is
installed or from users home directory?

try setting HADOOP_HOME (its deprecated but it helps to resolve issues like
where the config files are located etc)

Nitin Pawar