HBase >> mail # user >> Table listed in "list", but not in .META.

Re: Table listed in "list", but not in .META.
Have you specified "hadoop.tmp.dir" property in your core-site.xml and
"dfs.data.dir" and "dfs.name.dir" properties in your hdfs-site.xml
files??
If not you will loose all your data along with you meta information as
Anil has said.

Regards,
    Mohammad Tariq