HBase >> mail # user >> Lost regions question

+
Brennon Church 2013-04-12, 05:50
+
ramkrishna vasudevan 2013-04-12, 05:58
+
Ted Yu 2013-04-12, 06:05
+
Brennon Church 2013-04-12, 16:56
+
Leonid Fedotov 2013-04-15, 18:00
+
Brennon Church 2013-04-12, 16:04
Re: Lost regions question
Oh..sorry to hear that .  But i think it should be there in the system but
not allowing you to access.  We should be able to bring it back.

One set of logs that would be of interest is that of the RS and master when
the split happened.

And the main thing would be that when you restarted your cluster and the
Master again came back. That is where the system does some self
rectification after it sees if there were some partial splits.

Regards
Ram

+
Ted Yu 2013-04-12, 16:34