HBase >> mail # user >> regionserver stucking

regionserver stucking
HI,
   from web ui I find one of my 5 regionserver missing,   and check the log
find:
[hadoop@hadoop1 logs]$ tail -f hbase-hadoop-regionserver-hadoop1.log
2013-04-17 15:21:24,789 DEBUG
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.CompactSplitThread: Waiting for Split
Thread to finish...
2013-04-17 15:22:24,789 DEBUG
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.CompactSplitThread: Waiting for Split
Thread to finish...
    but the regionserver process is still alive from jps output.

     any suggestion?

    Thanks!

    beatls
+