Hi,

Quick response… unless you tell Derby to set up as a networked service (this is going back to SilverCloud days), its a single user instance. So it won’t work.
Were you using MySQL or something… you would have better luck…
I think if you go back in to Derby’s docs and see how to start this as a networked server (multi-user) , you could try it.
Most people don’t do this because not many people know Derby and I don’t know how well that portion of the code has been maintained over the years.
HTH

-Mike