That doesn't work fine :)

Please check the log for details.
Best Regard,
Jeff Zhang
From: Carlos Andres Zambrano Barrera <[EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>>
Date: Thursday, September 14, 2017 at 3:50 AM
To: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>>
Subject: Re: Zeppelin Port Configuration

I just change and it works fine!

now when i tried to connect it shows websocket disconnected and i can not see my notebooks

I tried with different web-browser from different IP and without proxy, but we can not open my notebooks.
.
[Imágenes integradas 1]

[https://s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/mailtrack-crx/icon-signature.png]<https://mailtrack.io/>Sent with Mailtrack<https://mailtrack.io/install?source=signature&lang=en&[EMAIL PROTECTED]&idSignature=22>

What do you see in logs ?