Thanks moon.

Filed https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZEPPELIN-2931

Attached heap dump and records js memory allocations for a 10 minute period
of time - hope it helps to identify the root cause.

I currently can't publically share theat particular notbook without
significantly dropping many pieces there, but I
think that's applicable to any notebooks when they're over a certain size (
I mentioned that one was 35 paragraphs).

Although it may take hours to few days for that memory leak to accumulate
enough when it starts affecting UX with significant lags.