HBase >> mail # user >> Acceptable CPU_WIO % ?

Re: Acceptable CPU_WIO % ?
Hey JM,

  Why RAID0?  That has a lot of disadvantages to using a JBOD
configuration?  Wait I/O is a symptom, not a problem.  Are you actually
experiencing a problem or are you treating for something you think should
be lower?

On Thu, Feb 7, 2013 at 8:19 PM, Jean-Marc Spaggiari <[EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
Kevin O'Dell
Customer Operations Engineer, Cloudera