Avro >> mail # user >> Host the spec as it looks in trunk somewhere?

Re: Host the spec as it looks in trunk somewhere?
Hudson nightly builds are the way to go here (as Doug suggests).  It's on my
radar (and I now have permissions to do so in terms of Apache's Hudson
machines), but I haven't had a chance to work on it yet.

-- Philip