MapReduce >> mail # dev >> hadoop log files

+
Samaneh Shokuhi 2012-11-05, 22:30
Re: hadoop log files
First, I encourage making modifications (for features or for bug
fixes) on trunk, and not on a maintenance branch.

MapTask.java runs as part of the spawned Task/Container JVMs, and
hence you need to look at the Task's userlogs (syslogs, stderr,
stdout) to find its new output.

--
Harsh J