HBase >> mail # user >> Setting ClassLoader in HBaseConfiguration

+
Amit Sela 2013-04-21, 17:00
Re: Setting ClassLoader in HBaseConfiguration
Since HBaseConfiguration extends Configuration, can you utilize this method
from Configuration ?

  public void setClassLoader(ClassLoader classLoader) {
Thanks

On Sun, Apr 21, 2013 at 10:00 AM, Amit Sela <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I'm trying to run an HBase client from an OSGI environment and for that I
> need to set the Configuration classLoader.
> In Configuration (Hadoop) itself, there is a method for that but since
> HBaseConfiguration.create() is static the only solution I found was:
>
> Thread.currentThread().setContextClassLoader(this.getClass().getClassLoader());
> before calling HBaseConfiguration.create() .
>
> Should there be HBaseConfiguration.create(ClassLoader classLoader) ?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Amit.

+
Amit Sela 2013-04-22, 16:04