Zookeeper >> mail # user >> Growing a cluster

Re: Growing a cluster
Thanks Ted.  So based on this it seems like you'd have to go from 1 to 2
servers, and then from 2 to 3 servers, 3 to 5, 5 to 9, etc., right?

This is what we have designed and are testing, although it doesn't seem to
always be so smooth.  Sometimes the servers seem to get "stuck" on the
restart-- we're trying to collect more details.

~Jared