MapReduce, mail # user - Installed Hadoop on Linux server - not able to see web UI

Re: Installed Hadoop on Linux server - not able to see web UI
Sandy Ryza 2013-05-16, 22:02
Hi Raj,

The web UIs are located on different ports than the RPC ports you
specified.  If you are using MR1, the HDFS UI is typically located on port
50070, and the MapReduce UI is typically located on port 50030.

-Sandy