Pig, mail # user - Tracking parts of a job taking the most time

+
John Meek 2013-06-05, 02:11
Re: Tracking parts of a job taking the most time
Johnny Zhang 2013-06-05, 06:15
How about disable multi-query execution and use UDF CurrentTime to print
time between each script block?

Johnny
On Tue, Jun 4, 2013 at 7:11 PM, John Meek <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> All,
>
> I have a 400 line pig script which perfoems the calculations I need it to
> perform, however I need to figure out the amount of time that specific
> parts of the script take.
>
> For example, initial load from a Hbase table - id like to know how much
> time the load takes before moving onto the next step.
>
> Whats the easiest way to break this down?
>

> thanks,
> JM

+
Ruslan Al-Fakikh 2013-06-05, 08:03