Accumulo >> mail # user >> Failed recovery after master/tservers IP chages

+
Kristopher Kane 2012-09-23, 14:50
+
Kristopher Kane 2012-09-23, 15:07
+
Jim Klucar 2012-09-23, 16:59
+
John Vines 2012-09-23, 17:04
Re: Failed recovery after master/tservers IP chages
Accumulo registers write ahead logs by logger ip, not hostname. So even
though you start up processes by hostname, there is still a dependency on
ip consistency for log recovery.

Sent from my phone, so pardon the typos and brevity.