Accumulo, mail # user - Failed recovery after master/tservers IP chages

Re: Failed recovery after master/tservers IP chages
John Vines 2012-09-23, 16:02
Accumulo registers write ahead logs by logger ip, not hostname. So even
though you start up processes by hostname, there is still a dependency on
ip consistency for log recovery.

Sent from my phone, so pardon the typos and brevity.