MapReduce >> mail # user >> whitelist feature of YARN

Re: whitelist feature of YARN
Hi Sandy,

  Yes, I have been using AMRMClient APIs. I am planning to shift to
whatever way is this white list feature is supported with. But am not sure
what is meant by submitting ResourceRequests directly to RM. Can you please
elaborate on this or give me a pointer to some example code on how to do
it...

   Thanks for the reply,

-Kishore