HBase, mail # user - connecting Hbase using java

+
Alok Singh Mahor 2013-03-30, 14:02
+
Ted Yu 2013-03-30, 14:49
+
Mohammad Tariq 2013-03-30, 15:25
+
Stephen Boesch 2013-03-30, 15:29
+
Alok Singh Mahor 2013-03-31, 03:00
+
Ted Yu 2013-03-31, 03:39
+
Alok Singh Mahor 2013-03-31, 10:48
+
Ted Yu 2013-03-31, 14:37
+
Alok Singh Mahor 2013-03-31, 16:46
+
Ted Yu 2013-03-31, 19:04
+
Alok Singh Mahor 2013-03-31, 20:51
+
Alok Singh Mahor 2013-04-03, 16:37
+
Andrea Gazzarini 2013-04-03, 16:59
+
Harsha 2013-04-03, 21:20
+
Alok Singh Mahor 2013-04-03, 23:03
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-04-04, 00:24
+
Alok Singh Mahor 2013-04-04, 09:04
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-04-04, 12:06
+
Alok Singh Mahor 2013-04-04, 13:13
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-04-04, 13:38
+
Alok Singh Mahor 2013-04-04, 14:37
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-04-04, 14:41
+
Alok Singh Mahor 2013-04-04, 14:50
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-04-04, 15:13
Re: connecting Hbase using java
Alok Singh Mahor 2013-04-05, 03:38
sorry, actually I was copy pasting code and modifying. so I missed changing
name of CF.
still I am getting some error. I tried to get something from log on google
but didnt get anything useful. I guess there is some configuration problem
in my hbase-site.xml

please look at the error at http://paste.ubuntu.com/5678610/
what is the problem at line no. 23 ?

content of /etc/hosts is

127.0.0.1       localhost
#127.0.0.1      alok
::1     ip6-localhost ip6-loopback
fe00::0 ip6-localnet
ff00::0 ip6-mcastprefix
ff02::1 ip6-allnodes
ff02::2 ip6-allrouters

On Thu, Apr 4, 2013 at 8:43 PM, Jean-Marc Spaggiari <[EMAIL PROTECTED]

+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-04-05, 11:47