HBase >> mail # user >> HConnection.locateRegions returns null

Re: HConnection.locateRegions returns null
Hi,

It's actually not implemented (I will update the javadoc for the latest
version)
You can use locateRegion(final byte [] tableName, final byte [] row), and
iterates on all region start keys to get all the regions.

Cheers,

Nicolas