Sqoop, mail # dev - [CHECK] Moving source control from svn to git

[CHECK] Moving source control from svn to git
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2012-09-05, 05:31
Hi Sqoop developpers,
it appears that we have progress on moving our repository from SVN to GIT. Infra has set our SVN repository to read only and imported data to git. You can get the repository by running following command:

git clone https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/sqoop.git

We are asked to check the repository for correctness. I've checked it myself, however I would appreciate if another set of eyes would look around as well before giving Infra green to proceed.

Here is stuff that I've checked:

* Clone is working
* Tags seems to be correct
* Branches seems to be correct
* Commit history (git graph) seems to be also correct
* "trunk" is compilable
* Branch "sqoop2" is compilable

Jarcec
+