Pig, mail # user - Async job submission via PigServer

Re: Async job submission via PigServer
Daniel Dai 2012-02-06, 06:52
There is no asynchronous API for Pig. However, Pig does have a
notification mechanism (See PigRunner.run), you can create a separate
thread to simulate the asynchronous call.

Daniel