Zookeeper >> mail # user >> strange logging: [main-EventThread-EventThread...SendThread()]

Re: strange logging: [main-EventThread-EventThread...SendThread()]
Hi Patrick,

yes. I got this from Release 3.3.3 - 2011-02-23

looks like my zookeeper is out of date, too. I will upgrade zookeeper up to
date.
Thank you.

Yuhan