Avro >> mail # user >> Make a copy of an avro record

Re: Make a copy of an avro record
On 03/12/2012 10:20 AM, Scott Carey wrote:
> We should be generating Java 1.6 compatible code.

I may have inadvertantly used Java 1.7 to compile recent releases.

Does this create problems?  If so, we might consider re-publising
binaries for these releases.  The sources should not change, but
re-generating jar files seems reasonable.

Doug