HDFS >> mail # dev >> need some help understanding NN quorum edit log

+
Sujee Maniyam 2012-10-23, 22:31
Re: need some help understanding NN quorum edit log
Hi Sujee,

QuorumJournalManager implements the JournalManager interface. The javadoc
on JournalManager may help you understand. Also, I would recommend
understanding the local-disk implementation (FileJournalManager) before
digging too deep into the QuorumJournalManager, which is a bit more complex.

-Todd

--
Todd Lipcon
Software Engineer, Cloudera