HDFS, mail # dev - need some help understanding NN quorum edit log

Re: need some help understanding NN quorum edit log
Todd Lipcon 2012-10-23, 23:49
Hi Sujee,

QuorumJournalManager implements the JournalManager interface. The javadoc
on JournalManager may help you understand. Also, I would recommend
understanding the local-disk implementation (FileJournalManager) before
digging too deep into the QuorumJournalManager, which is a bit more complex.

-Todd

--
Todd Lipcon
Software Engineer, Cloudera