Robert Evans 2012-09-29, 15:35
Arun C Murthy 2012-09-30, 21:28
Robert Evans 2012-10-01, 13:48
Arun C Murthy 2012-10-01, 20:35
Robert Evans 2012-10-01, 20:42
Jason Lowe 2012-10-01, 20:53
Robert Evans 2012-10-01, 21:05
Robert Evans 2012-10-01, 22:44
Owen OMalley 2012-10-05, 18:44
Arun Murthy 2012-10-05, 18:46
Robert Evans 2012-10-05, 19:41
Robert Evans 2012-10-08, 15:06
Siddharth Seth 2012-10-08, 18:51
Robert Evans 2012-10-08, 19:12
Aaron T. Myers 2012-10-09, 01:35
Siddharth Seth 2012-10-09, 19:03
+
Robert Evans 2012-10-15, 19:55
+
Konstantin Shvachko 2012-10-19, 21:27
+
Konstantin Shvachko 2012-10-19, 21:28
Re: [VOTE] 0.23.4 release
Wow that is very odd, I really don't know what happened there.

It is available through the maven repo at
https://repository.apache.org/content/groups/public/org/apache/hadoop/hadoo
p-auth/0.23.4/ but I cannot figure out how it is missing from the tar.gz
file.  It is in all of the others that I have created.  I will try and
rebuild it and see if I can figure out what happened.

Sorry about that,

Bobby

On 10/19/12 4:28 PM, "Konstantin Shvachko" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>Ok it was not personal. Sorry.
>--Konst
>
>On Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 2:27 PM, Konstantin Shvachko
><[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> Hi Bobby,
>>
>> This is personal email, not on general.
>> I was wondering where did the hadoop-auth.jar go in that last release?
>> Couldn't find it in the binary distro.
>> I might missed something so will appreciate your comments.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> --Konst
>>

>> On Mon, Oct 15, 2012 at 12:55 PM, Robert Evans <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>>wrote:
>>> From my count we have 5 binding +1 votes and no -1s so it passes.  I
>>>will upgrade nexus and move the tag to its final value.
>>>
>>> Thanks for the help from everyone.
>>>
>>> On a related note I am happy to say that 0.23.3 has moved to an even
>>>larger grid at Yahoo!. Today we are now running 0.23.3 on a 3,600 node
>>>cluster, still with no new issues beyond those we saw on the previous
>>>2000 node cluster.  There is still some polishing to do, but YARN is
>>>looking fairly good so far.  Which is great because this cluster has a
>>>few production jobs running on it :).
>>>
>>> --Bobby

+
Robert Evans 2012-10-22, 18:19
+
Konstantin Shvachko 2012-10-23, 00:04
+
Arun C Murthy 2012-10-23, 01:17
+
Robert Evans 2012-10-23, 15:14
+
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2012-10-15, 20:05
+
Arun C Murthy 2012-10-09, 13:42
+
Thomas Graves 2012-10-10, 15:47