Hadoop, mail # general - [VOTE] 0.23.4 release

Re: [VOTE] 0.23.4 release
Robert Evans 2012-10-22, 17:53
Wow that is very odd, I really don't know what happened there.

It is available through the maven repo at
https://repository.apache.org/content/groups/public/org/apache/hadoop/hadoo
p-auth/0.23.4/ but I cannot figure out how it is missing from the tar.gz
file.  It is in all of the others that I have created.  I will try and
rebuild it and see if I can figure out what happened.

Sorry about that,

Bobby