HDFS >> mail # user >> no _SUCCESS file in MR output directory.

no _SUCCESS file in MR output directory.
Hi,
A few days back , I was going through a MR job's output , but there wasn't
any _SUCCESS file in the output directory.
I was wondering what all reasons for this  (no _SUCCESS file)?

Thanks,
Rahul